Saturday, November 14, 2009

Mad Science Means Mad Fun

Today we celebrated my son's 5th birthday with a Mad Science party for he and 15 of his friends. In addition to birthday parties, Mad Science does camps and school programs as well as occasional public shows. If you ever get a chance to see these guys, don't miss it. They are the real deal as far as entertaining scientists go. Our scientist did such a good job keeping the kids entertained and interested at the party. I lost count of all the cool experiments and demonstrations he conducted during the show. The kids were able to participate in most of the experiments and some of it was pure magic for them. They all made slime and he ended the show with the sweetest science experiment of all... cotton candy making. I can't recommend these guys enough for a birthday party. We paired up the science show with some carnival games, pizza, science cake and decorations, chili, ice cream and presents for a fun 2 1/2 hours. I can honestly say this was the most fun I've ever had at one of his parties. It was very gratifying to see all those little faces staring out with wide eyes and rapt attention. I think the parents enjoyed it as much as the kids. And I'm pretty sure somebody somewhere learned a little something. Check out the Mad Science offerings for yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment